Dr. Hasan Youness is specialized in international business management, educational administration, and educational leadership. Having acquired his degrees from Notre Dame University, KEDGE Business School and Saint Louis University respectively, he went on to pursue an executive CSR program at Harvard Business School Executive Education. Hasan started teaching at the university level at the age of 23 and has been teaching at five universities since then including: Univeristy Saint Jospeh (USJ) / Institut Supérieur d’Études Bancaires (ISEB), Lebanese International University , Sagesse University, Lebanese University, Beirut Arab University and Notre Dame University (NDU). In addition, he is also a news anchor, TV presenter, researcher, author, mentor, and trainer on a wide array of management, entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, CSR, and communication topics in Lebanon and abroad. In addition, he has been a Tedx speaker and guest on top TV channels in the Arab world. Despite having worked with leading companies, Hasan did not limit himself to the business sector. Rather, he has chosen to work with UNIDO and UNRWA, in addition to other NGOs. Over time, he participated in multiple national and international conferences, workshops, and competitions, and was awarded several prestigious awards for representing Lebanon on several occasions. Hasan is also the cofounder and managing partner of Insights’ for Consultancy S.A.R.L and EON Training and Development center S.A.R.L. Hasan is the author of #TrendsOfBusiness and the Strategic Advisor of Global Compact Network Lebanon.
- #TrendsOfBusiness (2016), Dar Al Mou’alef
- Social Responsibility of the Lebanese Private Universities: A Qualitative study of Notre Dame University Using Document Analysis of Publicly Available Data (2013), Academic Publishers, Germany
- Arab Youth Civic Engagement and Economic In the proceeding of the UNESCO conference
- Alternative Models to Youth Inclusion in Business World by Eugene Sensenig-Dabbous & Hasan Youness
- CSR, Free Trade and South – South trade (2011) Caux, Switzerland
- Member of IofC (Initiatives of Change) and work stream leader at Trust and Integrity in Global Economics Conference, Caux, Switzerland
- Head of Sustainability Commission at the National Council of Entrepreneurship and innovation, NCEI, Beirut
- Winner of the ﬁfth English Public Speaking Winner of the ﬁfth English Public Speaking Competition, held in Lebanon Competition, held in Lebanon, NDU Louaize- 2005
- Winner of “Jubran Khalil Jubran Prize” in memory Winner of “Jubran Khalil Jubran Prize” in memory of the 125th year after his birth of the 125th year after his birth, GNC Annual Award- 2008
- Winner of the “Arabic public speaking Winner of the “Arabic public speaking competition” competition”- Beirut Arab university- 2008
Because I did’t have time to cry!